Thursday, November 14, 2013

What God's been doing.

I thought I should probably make an update since I haven't wrote anything in a long time :)


After I got back from YWAM (see previous posts), it took me a long time to adjust back to life. I missed my friends, the teachings, the experiences and adventures, everything (I still do)! But after some long, constant, crying out talks with God I now know I am where I'm supposed to be... for now.

I know God has something amazing for me, I don't know when and where, but when He says "Go." I'll go.

In the meantime, I'm looking for a full time job. I've had a couple of temporary jobs, and I'm still doing [and LOVING] photography. I'm also involved at my church, helping with the 5th and 6th grades on Wednesday nights, I dance occasionally, and I sing on the worship team. I'm also a mentor to a Jr. High girl.
A few weekends ago I got to help on a teen girls weekend, I also gave a talk on Christian growth through study. It was so amazing!!! It made me realize even more the passion that I have for working with youth.

God keeps showing me that I can do so much more than I ever thought I could. If you would've asked me 5 years ago if I would believe that my first time flying would be over seas, and I would travel to three countries and one is a closed nation, and that I would give a 20ish minuet talk to about 25 people. I would have said "no."

All I can say is that when God says to do something, you can do it! He will never let you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment