Monday, July 22, 2013

Listen

Something God has been teaching me lately, is to have still small moments with Him throughout the day. We get so wrapped up in the business of our lives, even if we're not really that busy the Internet takes up most of our free time, that we forget to spend time with God! And how many times when I do have a quiet time in the morning, do I still forget about Him for the rest of the day?!

God has been showing me, He loves to meet with me when I least expect it. He loves to share in the everyday moments of life with me. But how many times do I miss it? And so may times I ask God to speak to me, but maybe He has been and I haven't been listening.

We say we love God, but we put Him in a box only to be accessed when it's convent for us. Yet we get mad when our friends ignore us, let's take a step back and think. God is real and He is working, sometimes I need to remember to act like I believe it!

So here's a reminder for all of us today, God wants to speak to you, all you have to do is listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment