Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful

Yes I know Thanksgiving was yesterday, but we should be thankful everyday. So I decided to do this to remind myself to always be thankful.
"Enter His gates with thanksgiving,
and His courts with praise!

Give thanks to Him; bless His name!

For the Lord is good;

His steadfast love endures forever,

and His faithfulness to all generations."
Psalm 100:4-5 
I have so much to be thankful for!





For all my friends near and far. I'm so blessed to know friends all over the world doing things with God. I treasure their love and encouragement. No matter how long we go without talking, we always seem to pick up right where we left off.


My wonderful family. We don't always get along, but I know no matter what we do we always love each other. When I feel no one believes in me, I know they do.


For God providing all that I need. It hasn't been easy and most of the time I get overwhelmed, but God has been with me every step of the way and He wont stop now.



Jesus taking the punishment for all our sins. But also rising from death, so that we can live!

"Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" 
-Ephesians 5:20

No comments:

Post a Comment