Sunday, January 18, 2015

New Year


So it's a new year… I know I'm behind, but better late than never :) I'm still having trouble writing 2015 as the year!

2015 has arrived and with it comes new possibilities, memories, and adventures. As much as that excites me, I also don't want to forget all that God did in 2014.

This past year has been filled with trials and hardships, but also with joy and laughter.

Getting to spend time with longtime friends, and start new friendships.








Had a summer full of adventures.





I got to travel with friends!










I moved to another state, and started a new job!



God has blessed me in 2014 more than I've asked for or dreamt about! He has provided everything I need, taught me new things, and loved me always.


Looking back it's been an amazing year and I wouldn't change any of it! So here's to 2015, may it be filled with even more adventures, friendships, joy, and growing stronger in who God is, and who He made me.
"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen." –Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment