Thursday, October 18, 2012

YWAM: week 5

This week we learned about the character of God. We looked throughout the bible to see from interactions what it says about God’s character.

We also learned more about our outreach! I am going to India! We will be visiting Indore, Bhopal, Pune, and unreached villages. Some of the things we will be doing is: visit the Hope Of Glory Home, rescued street kids we get to parent! Santvana, a home for kids with aids or parents have died from aids. Caring for street kids, working at a preschool in the red light district and the brothels. In the villages we will be working with the unreached, and church planting.

I’m sooooo excited! I have a great team, and I’m looking forward to being a part of what God is doing.

 
In Christ,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. ♥ the picture. ♥ your excitement. ♥ you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the updates. Looks like you are enjoying yourself. May you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete