Friday, August 31, 2012

Youth With A Mission

For those of you who don't know starting September 16th I will be a part of YWAM (Youth With A Mission)! I'm doing to Children At Risk program. Basically it's a 6 month mission program. The first 3 months are spent going through seminars and getting to know each other. Then for 2 months I will be overseas spending time with Children with aids or have been orphaned and loving on them, and showing them that God cares for them. You can check out the YWAM Facebook page here. From there you can go to their website if you want to know more.

I am fully funded, THANK YOU GOD!!! And thank you to everyone who has donated. Your prayers and encouragement are greatly appreciated!

I'd also like to add a HUGE thank you to my mom! For supporting me and making sure I have everything I need before I leave. I honestly don't know what I'd do without her! LOVE YOU!! ♥♥

Stay tuned to my blog for updates while I am at YWAM. THANK YOU!!!!


3 comments:

  1. So excited for you...will be anxious to read your posts after you get started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a huge thank you to you for making me cry with that second to last thank you! I love you and want to support you. LOVE YOU!!!♥♥♥♥♥ I will definitely miss you something ferce but know that I know this is where God wants you. HE is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete